Numbers about the internationalisation at h_da
- 186 partner universities in 55 countries
- 109 of these in Europe
- 275 stay opportunities for studying abroud
- 236 h_da students participated in an exchange program in the academic year 2022/23
- 203 international exchange students at h_da in the academic year 2022/23, of this exchange students 55 participated in the winter/summer school 2022/23
Acquired third-party funds
Explanation on the third-party funds:
- The third-party funds for the winter and summer schools consist of the income of the Hesse State Ministry for Higher Education, Research and the Arts (HMWK) (acquisition from 2017);
- The h_da central funds are so-called "QSL funds", which are intended to contribute to improving the quality of the studying conditions and the teaching. With the goal of internationalization@home, QSL funds finance, for example, our two guest lectureship programs.
- The third-party funds of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) finance the ERASMUS program and scholarship programs such as STIBET and PROMOS.
We cooperate with 186 partner universities worldwide.
(Status: October 2023)