Erasmus Charta and European Policy Statement (EPS)
The Erasmus Charta is the foundation for all activities which are carried out in the framework of the Erasmus programme. A new charta application is required for each new programme generation. Hochschule Darmstadt has applied for it successfully each time since its introduction.
An important part of the Erasmus Charta is the European Policy Statement. This statement states the strategy, goals, and priorities of Hochschule Darmstadt in regards to its European activities and especially the Erasmus programme and illustrates how the quality of the activities will be guaranteed.
Erasmus Charta for Higher Education (ECHE)
The ECHE allows Hochschule Darmstadt to apply for funding for the following activities in the Erasmus+ framework during the period 2014-2020:
Key Action 1: Learning Mobility of Individuals
- mobility of students and staff
- sending student to foreign Higher Education Institutions (HEIs)
- receiving students from foreign Higher Education Institutions (HEIs)
- financial support for internships of students abroad
- sending academic staff to foreign HEIs
- receiving academic staff from foreign HEIs
- receiving staff from foreign companies for teaching purposes
- joint master degrees
Key Action 2: Cooperation for Innovation and exchange of good practices
- strategic partnerships in the area of general and vocational education
- knowledge alliances
- Jean-Monnet modules (teaching and research)
- Jean-Monnet chairs (teaching and research)
- Jean-Monnet centers of excellence (teaching and research)
Please note: Erasmus+ is a programme of the European Commission and refers mainly to the programme countries which include the members of the European Union (EU) and Turkey, Iceland, Norway, and Liechtenstein. In the future other institutions from partner countries may take part in certain Erasmus+ activities. The possibility depends on the activity that is being applied for and the terms and conditions that need to be fulfilled.
Office: D20, 103
Erasmus-Code: D DARMSTA02