Numbers about the internationalisation at h_da
- 175 partner universities in 55 countries
- 112 of these in Europe
- 164 stay opportunities for studying abroud
- 160 h_da students participated in an exchange program in the academic year 2021/22
- 144 international exchange students at h_da in the academic year 2021/22, of this exchange students 45 participated in the winter/summer school 2021/22
Numbers about h_da (since 2016/17)
Explanation on the third-party funds:
- The third-party funds for the winter and summer schools consist of the income of the Hesse State Ministry for Higher Education, Research and the Arts (HMWK) (acquisition from 2017);
- The h_da central funds are so-called "QSL funds", which are intended to contribute to improving the quality of the studying conditions and the teaching. With the goal of internationalization@home, QSL funds finance, for example, our two guest lectureship programs.
- The third-party funds of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) finance the ERASMUS program and scholarship programs such as STIBET and PROMOS.