Our offers for you
Programme at a Glance
In 2018, the focus was on the spirit of innovation that pulsates not only through the university but also through the city of science itself. We visited Darmstadt, a city that recently won the title "Digital City" and showed what attracts so many international students, researchers and young professionals to this up-and-coming city and innovative university of applied sciences.
Highlights of the program were:
- taking a tour of the h-da campus in Darmstadt and Dieburg
- getting to know students and exploring innovative student projects
- visiting local initiatives and companies (including Merck KGaA)
- experiencing German culture by exploring Darmstadt and the Rhine-Main region
- sharing innovative projects from your home institution and
- meeting and getting to know your international colleagues
The week included visits to our local Christmas markets, a Christmas party with our international students, as well as plenty of socializing and networking opportunities with your international colleagues.
Office: D20, 103