Our offers for you
Programme at a Glance
In 2018, the focus was on the spirit of innovation that pulsates not only through the university but also through the city of science itself. We visited Darmstadt, a city that recently won the title "Digital City" and showed what attracts so many international students, researchers and young professionals to this up-and-coming city and innovative university of applied sciences.
Highlights of the program were:
- taking a tour of the h-da campus in Darmstadt and Dieburg
- getting to know students and exploring innovative student projects
- visiting local initiatives and companies (including Merck KGaA)
- experiencing German culture by exploring Darmstadt and the Rhine-Main region
- sharing innovative projects from your home institution and
- meeting and getting to know your international colleagues
The week included visits to our local Christmas markets, a Christmas party with our international students, as well as plenty of socializing and networking opportunities with your international colleagues.
We hope you are as excited as we are about the upcoming programme of 2019!