The International Office supports you as an exchange student during the application process, while finding accommodation, during your arrival, and the duration of your exchange semester(s) at h_da.
You need to fulfill the following criteria for an application as an exchange student at h_da:
- Your home institution nominated you as an applicant for (an) exchange semester(s) at h_da,
- You want to study for one or two semesters maximum at h_da,
- You will be enrolled at your home institution during your stay at h_da and
- You are not seeking to obtain a degree from h_da during your time of exchange but want to transfer the credits you collect during your time here to your home institution.
Participants of the following programs are normally regarded as exchange students:
- Nominated students of our partner universities
- State Programs: Hessen-Queensland, Hessen-Wisconsin, Hessen-Massachusetts
- Ciencia sem fronteiras/IBrasil