The International Office is able to provide DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) scholarships funded by the Federal Foreign Office Scholarship for exchange students.
The scholarships are available for students from partner universities in order to help financing their stay in Darmstadt.
Who is entitled to apply for a scholarship?
You are eligible for application if:
- you are studying at a h_da partner university in one of the following countries:
- you have been selected and nominated from your home university to study at h_da
- you do not receive any other financial support from your home university / home country for your study abroad period
If you are eligible for a Stibet Scholarship please send the following documents to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Form Stibet Contact Scholarship (completed and signed)
- Letter of Motivation
- Letter of Recommendation
- Learning Agreement for the mobility – part of the MoveOn Online application documents
- Latest Transcript of Record - part of the MoveOn Online application documents
Documents must be in German or English