from Erasmus partner universities
Guest lecturers from Erasmus partner universities (ST1-IN) at h_da
- A signed Erasmus Inter-Institutional Agreement exists with the respective department
- The guest lecturer will teach at least 8 hours (60 min. each) for each commenced week
- The home university will provide the funding of the Erasmus mobility for the guest lecturer.
- The corresponding department is responsible for the academic support of the visitor.
Process and formalities
- Our Welcome Center for Visiting Academics can support you with the planning and preparation of your stay at h_da. Please register via the online registration on the right.
- After you have registered, the Welcome Center will prepare an official invitation letter and help book a hotel room, if desired.
- Please include a visit to the International Office in your plans so we also can get to know the guests of our Erasmus partner universities.
- The International Office will provide a confirmation of stay for the guest lecturer and will send it to the partner university once it has been signed by the Department Coordinator.
Office: D20, 103
Office: D20, 114
Partner universities worldwide
You can find all our partner universities with an agreement for teaching staff exchange in our online-database for exchange agreements.
Erasmus International Week
You can find information about our annual Erasmus International Week in December here.
How to find us
You can find directions to the International Office here.