Participation in an Erasmus Blended Intensive Programme
Before the start of the BIP
- Application to the department or International Office via MoveON with the relevant documents. With the Erasmus application you also apply for Erasmus+ funding.
- Nomination by the International Office at the partner university and then you apply independently at the partner university.
- Conclusion of an (online) Learning Agreement (in contrast to a semester stay, the course selection is fixed in the BIP and does not have to be selected individually).
- Check your additional insurance cover for your stay abroad.
- Find out about Green Travel options and additional funding for participants with fewer opportunities.
- Grant Agreement issued by the International Office.
- Submit the original signed Grant Agreement to the International Office (postal address).
- And now the most important thing: Enjoy your stay abroad and have maximum fun!
After completion of the BIP
- Submit Erasmus documents to the International Office: Erasmus+ documents.
- Here you can find the application for recognition of study and examination achievements.
- Write an experience report together with the group.
- Mandatory participant report in the Beneficiary Module of the EU.
Postal address International Office
Apply for your stay abroad via our MoveON-Portal.