Boote Killerney Nationalpark Irland (copyright Andreas Doberick)


Before starting your studies abroad

  • Online application 
  • current enrollment certificate
  • Online Learning Agreement
  • Grant Agreement (contract for stipend; Your individual grant agreement will be issued by the International Office in good time prior to the start of your stay abroad.)
  • Declaration of honor if you would like to apply for special funding for participants with fewer opportunities.
  • Declaration of honor if you would like to apply for the top-up for green travel.


After finishing your studies abroad

  • Transcript of Records and Confirmation of Stay from the partner university.
  • Submit a certificate of enrollment and, if applicable, submit later a certificate of enrollment if the BIP takes place in a semester other than the semester of application.
  • Mandatory participant report in the Beneficiary Module of the EU (you will receive an automatic invitation by e-mail).
  • Group Experience Report for the Hochschule Darmstadt & Privacy Policy.
  • Proof of credited credits by signed recognition form or alternatively excerpt from my.h-da (please mark credited credits for us).

You took great photos during your stay abroad that awaken / could awaken wanderlust in your fellow students? We need just such photos for our website, social media channels, presentations and promotional materials. If you would like to support us in this, please send us your photos in addition to the "Declaration of Right to the Image". We would be very grateful!