There are different possibilities to study one or two semesters outside of Europe - we call it „overseas“:
1. A tuition-free study at a partner university (exchange) of the h_da.
2. Study within the framework of a "Study Abroad" partnership. Here, h_da students pay reduced fees.
3. Study in the USA or Australia within the framework of the Hessian State Programs.
4. Study as a freemover at a university and in a host country of your choice.