Documents to be submitted for Erasmus+ studies abroad

… before starting your studies abroad

•    Online application (incl. grades, language certificates, preliminary course list, motivation)
•   current enrollment certificate
•    Online Learning Agreement
•   Grant Agreement (contract for stipend; will be sent to you)
•   mandatory language test on Online Linguistic Support Plattform (OLS) of the EU (sent per mail)
•   Declaration on honor, if you want to apply for special funding for participants with fewer opportunities or Declaration on honour for Green Travel if you decide to travel sustainibly

... during your stay abroad

•    Confirmation of Arrival
•    only if courses need to be changed: Correction of your Online Learning Agreements

... after finishing your studies abroad

  •  Confirmation of Stay
  • Transcript of Records of partner university
  • Mandatory Participant Report in the Beneficiary Module of the EU (you will receive an automatic invitation by e-mail)
  • Experience Report for the Hochschule Darmstadt (h_da) & Privacy Policy
  • Proof of recognized credits from abroad either by handing in this form (please download the form and do not complete in the web browser, only works on PC, not on tablets or smartphones, use the newest Adobe version) or by my.hda pdf transcript (please mark the respective credits)

You took great photos during your stay abroad that awaken / could awaken wanderlust in your fellow students? We need just such photos for our website, social media channels, presentations and promotional materials. If you would like to support us in this, please send us your photos in addition to the "Declaration of Right to the Image". We would be very grateful!

Online Learning Agreement (OLA)

Learning Agreement completion tips:

Achievements to be made:

  •     Aim for a workload of 30 ECTS (corresponds to 1 semester).
  •     Successfully complete at least 20 ECTS
  •     Of which at least 2-3 are subject courses 8 (not language courses)
  •     Language or regional studies courses may also be taken. Please also list these in your OLA. These courses can be credited as language courses or "SuK" courses.