Documents to be submitted for Erasmus+ studies abroad
… before starting your studies abroad
• Online application (incl. grades, language certificates, preliminary course list, motivation)
• current enrollment certificate
• Online Learning Agreement
• Grant Agreement (contract for stipend; will be sent to you)
• mandatory language test on Online Linguistic Support Plattform (OLS) of the EU (sent per mail)
... during your stay abroad
... after finishing your studies abroad
- Confirmation of Stay
- Transcript of Records of partner university
- Compulsory Participant Report in the Mobility Tool of the EU (you will receive an automatic invitation by e-mail)
- Proof of credited achievements by my.h-da extract. Please mark credited achievements for us.
Learning Agreement completion tips:
Achievements to be made:
- Aim for a workload of 30 ECTS (corresponds to 1 semester).
- Successfully complete at least 20 ECTS
- Of which at least 2-3 are subject courses 8 (not language courses)
- Language or regional studies courses may also be taken. Please also list these in your OLA. These courses can be credited as language courses or "SuK" courses.
Register via moveonline before your stay abroad.