University Grant for Practical Training (overseas)
With the university grant of the h_da, internships/degree theses outside of Europe are supported by students of our university. The scholarships are awarded by the h_da International Office through a quality-oriented selection process.
- You are enrolled at the h_da and seeking for a degree
- You have already registered your stay via the overseas form on MoveON and submitted the registration form by email.
- Internship of at least 2 months and a maximum of 12 months
- Full-time internship
- You have sufficient knowledge of the company language.
- You have completed the second semester at the beginning of your stay abroad, i.e. your semester abroad is at least the third semester.
The application is made via the portal MoveON (form: Hochschulzuschuss Praktika in Übersee).
You must submit the following documents with the online application:
- Letter of Motivation (1-2 pages)
- Current certificate of matriculation
- Recommendation letter of a professor (1-2 pages)
- Grade sheet (printout from departmental grading system)
- Confirmation from the company with precise details of the duration, content and, where appropriate, remuneration of the traineeship
- The university grant cannot be combined with a grant from DAAD programmes
- Outgoings are strongly recommended to register on the website of the Federal Foreign Office ("Elektronische Erfassung von Deutschen im Ausland (ELEFAND)") for all travels, and especially for travels to regions with a critical security situation
- If there is a travel warning from the Federal Foreign Office for the country or region concerned, the university cannot conclude/send a scholarship agreement/grant approval.