Online Learning Agreement

Preparing a Digital Learning Agreement

In order to start an online learning agreement, you have to apply for the Erasmus+ programme at the h_da. To organise the crediting of courses, please contact your departmental coordinator of your degree programme and get information about the relevant course options at the partner university.

We will activate the online learning agreement for you. We use MoveON for the LA, the Learning Agreement section will then be available in our application portal and you will also receive an email. Please note that you should set the language in the menu to English and fill out the document in English, as this is an international document which will also be available to the partner contact.

Fill out the form and enter all the necessary information. Please follow our detailed step-by-step instructions.

It is possible to change courses in case of changes, for further information please see our instructions.